- Software and hardware development for Lange Aviation Antares 20E, the World’s first certified electric aircraft (EASA 2006).
- Software and hardware development Schempp-Hirth Arcus E.
- Software for the fail-safe, load-balancing water ballast system for Lange Aviation Antares 23E and Antares 23T.
- Software for the Antares DLR-H2, the World’s first aircraft to take off on fuel cell power.
- Software for Solar Impulse #1 HB-SIA, the World’s first manned aircraft to make a flight lasting more than 24 hours.
- Software for Solar Impulse #2 HB-SIB, the first manned aircraft to fly around the World, including a record breaking 118 hours leg from Japan to Hawaii.